We exist primarily for people who see themselves as athletes. People who are not satisfied with just joining, finishing and then going home. People who see it as a way of life to train, compete and always aim for the best results possible. These are the people who will benefit most from using Maurten products. They push themselves to achieve their best and we push ourselves to give them our best.
Back in 2015, we found a way to make sports fuels easier to tolerate, by encapsulating carbohydrates in hydrogels. The method was so successful, that today, most of the world's best marathoners, cyclist and triathletes are fueling their training sessions and competitions with our technology.
Maurten is growing rapidly and we are in need of increasing our team with colleagues that share our passion for sports. The company looks for people who can grow, think, create and dream. Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
E-Commerce Manager – D2C
This role is crucial for the future growth of Maurten and we are looking for a profile that can help us change the way we serve our customers. We would like to meet you if you are a digital expert who can help us to evolve our business capabilities and together with our strategic partners creates outstanding consumer experiences that feel distinctly Maurten.
- Generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our customers, marketing channels and thus help us understand the customer journey and implement actions to improve our D2C performance
- You have the strategic responsibility for all website activities on maurten.com and develop/coordinate optimization concepts with the UX designers
- You have operational and strategic responsibility for all SEM and social media activities
- Create, review and optimize our global SEO activities
- You will observe market trends and develop new innovative ways of promoting Maurten while highlighting our unique products’ benefits
- Partner with x-functional peers across the organization and ensure our technological evolution always supports our business direction.
- Provide clear, continuous communication with the wider teams on tracking success metrics. Keep sharing best practices across markets and with account partners.
This is who you are:
- 4+ years professional experience in e-commerce, digital advertising or performance marketing.
- Experience in online shop management and campaign management (i.e. Google ads, Facebook ads)
- Analytical and entrepreneurial mindset embracing a solutions-oriented approach based on data driven decisions
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities.
- Excellent communicator and team player: you work effectively with all members of the organization and different cultures.
- Bring learnings based on mistakes, mis happenings and successes along a growth journey.
- Fluency in English; at least one other European language would be beneficial.
- The values we share within Maurten are transparency, boldness, empowerment, and performance. We think you need to share our values to have a great and exciting journey with us.
- Nice if you live in Berlin or Gothenburg, but this is not a must.