We exist primarily for people who see themselves as athletes. People who are not satisfied with just joining, finishing and then going home. People who see it as a way of life to train, compete and always aim for the best results possible. These are the people who will benefit most from using Maurten products. They push themselves to achieve their best and we push ourselves to give them our best.
Back in 2015, we found a way to make sports fuels easier to tolerate, by encapsulating carbohydrates in hydrogels. The method was so successful, that today, most of the world's best marathoners, cyclist and triathletes are fueling their training sessions and competitions with our technology.
Maurten is growing rapidly and we are in need of increasing our team with colleagues that share our passion for sports. The company looks for people who can grow, think, create and dream. Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
Reporting to the Head of global marketing, as a Graphic Designer you will be part of the global marketing team and be responsible for executing the unique visual word of Maurten towards the world across all spaces.
You will be working closely together with the Creative Director and other colleagues in the Marketing, Sales and Brand teams. You will design and produce assets for marketing, sales, production and branding.
You most likely have a burning passion for design, film & art in general. You have a good eye for what you like, and why you like it. You are passionate about the details but see the big picture and prioritizes wisely. You tend to think differently, to challenge status quo. You are flexible and enjoy what you do.
The latest technologies and trends in the creative industry have you sitting on the edge of your chair. With years of experience in the creative industry you also have a good understanding of photography/retouch, film and 3D production.
You have work experience from either client or agency side. Or both.
Having an athletic side is a plus, but defiantly not a requirement. You are not here to run a marathon; we have others to do that.
Position to be based in the area of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Thinking big! conceptualizing and designing incredibly polished work to inspire athletes while reflecting the creative direction of the brand.
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique approaches to design, create and solve visual communication opportunities that brings to life the brand through design and storytelling
- Become part of the global marketing team and work closely and collaboratively with different teams within our organization, mostly with marketing, sales and brand teams while designing and managing brand collateral in both digital and print.
-Support the Marketing and Sales teams with the creation of assets that will be used to reach our short and long-term marketing and sales goals.
- Become a part of and take a proactive role within the creative team on the development of ideas and concept brainstorming.
- Work with external partners such as photographers and suppliers - coordinate and take the lead.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, and release dates.
- You feel at home in the Adobe Design suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and After effects
- 3D experience is a major strength (Cinema 4d / Blender or other)
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- 4+ years’ experience in similar positions, either in a company, agency, or free-lancer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your work and broad skillset
- Willing to learn, try and fail – only to try again.
- Easy going, even under pressure.
WHAT ARE MAURTENS VALUES ON HOW DO THEY RELATE TO THIS POSITION?
Bring new ideas, challenging the industry norm.
Be clear and communicate openly. Build and nurture relationships in different environments.
A person without prestige who seeks to elevate others.