We exist primarily for people who see themselves as athletes. People who are not satisfied with just joining, finishing and then going home. People who see it as a way of life to train, compete and always aim for the best results possible. These are the people who will benefit most from using Maurten products. They push themselves to achieve their best and we push ourselves to give them our best.
Back in 2015, we found a way to make sports fuels easier to tolerate, by encapsulating carbohydrates in hydrogels. The method was so successful, that today, most of the world's best marathoners, cyclist and triathletes are fueling their training sessions and competitions with our technology.
Maurten is growing rapidly and we are in need of increasing our team with colleagues that share our passion for sports. The company looks for people who can grow, think, create and dream. Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
Marketplace Lead UK & Ireland
As the marketplace lead of UK & Ireland, you will play a critical role in the future growth of Maurten and help us to strengthen our local customer connect.
You will be responsible for achieving the sales objectives by defining, analyzing, and developing your region and establish Maurten as the global premier sport nutrition brand.
Drive and achieve Maurten’s commercial goals in UK & Ireland, including establishment of new marketplace opportunities and strategic partnerships. Identify problem areas and take actions to rectify problems.
Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships by being the main point of contact for strategic partners. Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new & management of existing customers.
Support a diverse set of sales and marketing related functions (i.e. attending trade shows & retailer activations, representing Maurten at sport events and supporting media/PR related activities).
Identify & share marketplace trends and business opportunities in the region with x-functional peers across the organization.
Provide clear, continuous communication with the wider teams on tracking success metrics. Keep sharing best practices across markets and with account partners.
Take a hands-on operational approach; willingness and drive to be involved in the success of the day-to-day operations of the business.
This is who you are:
· 3+ years professional experience in account management or customer facing role.
· Ability to accurately analyze the business in relation to the customer, the market, the category and to use this knowledge to develop sales plans that can exceed growth and profit objectives.
· Like to win and close deals. You drive forward-thinking negotiations, always putting the needs and demands of your customers and our brand at the forefront.
· Organized planner with a demonstrated history of operating in an efficient, productive manner. Knows how to budget and keeps focus on the key priorities.
· Excellent communicator and team player: you work effectively with all members of the organization and different cultures.
· Embrace a solutions-oriented approach and an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Bring learnings based on mistakes, mis happenings and successes along a growth journey.
· Highly proficient in English (spoken and written); one other language would be beneficial. Living in UK is required and a valid working permit needed.