We exist primarily for people who see themselves as athletes. People who are not satisfied with simply joining, finishing, then going home. People who see it as a way of life to train, compete and always aim for the best results possible. These are the people who will benefit most from using Maurten products. They push themselves to achieve their best and we push ourselves to give them our best.
Back in 2015, we found a way to make sports fuels easier to tolerate: by encapsulating carbohydrates in hydrogels. This method was so successful, that today, most of the world's best marathoners, cyclist and triathletes are fueling their training sessions and competitions with our technology.
As Maurten grows rapidly, we need to grow our team with colleagues that share our passion for sports. The company looks for people who can grow, think, create and dream. Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.
Marketplace Lead US East Coast
As the Marketplace Lead of eastern US, you will play a critical role in the growth of Maurten and help us to strengthen our local marketplace relationships, including retail, team, ambassadors, and athletes. You will be responsible for achieving the sales objectives by defining, analyzing, and developing your region and establishing Maurten as the premier global sports nutrition brand.
- Drive and achieve Maurten’s commercial goals in eastern US region, including establishment of new marketplace opportunities and strategic partnerships. Identify problem areas and take actions to rectify problems.
- Develop and manage key accounts for their region, establish and develop the Maurten brand across the endurance trinity, and make sure we are identifying all tier one stores that could succeed with Maurten products.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships by being the main point of contact for our strategic partners. Play an integral role in new business development and hold responsibility for the effective onboarding of new & management of existing customers.
- Support a diverse set of sales and marketing related functions (i.e. attending trade shows & retailer activations, representing Maurten at sporting events and supporting media/PR related activities).
- Take a hands-on operational approach; willingness and drive to be involved in the success of the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Identify & share marketplace trends and business opportunities in the region with x-functional peers across the organization.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate should hold at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field. You should have a high level of knowledge with MS programs as well as experience with HRM. A minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role is also required, along with a proven ability to create positive customer experiences.
In addition to this, you should have an analytical mindset as well as the ability to manage your own time and work on multiple projects simultaneously. We value team mentality and find it crucial for this role in order to collaborate with both colleagues and stakeholders. Furthermore, you should possess strong prospecting and cold call abilities, allowing you to identify and engage potential accounts, teams and partners.
Living in Eastern US and holding a valid work permit is required.
Is this you?
If you are interested in joining the Maurten team, please do not hesitate to submit your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled. For questions regarding this role, please contact hiring manager firstname.lastname@example.org.